Saturday, 17 February 2018
Saturday, 1 July 2017
Sadar Manzil is a magnificent large hall in Bhopal which served as the royal courtroom of the Nawabs who ruled Bhopal in old times. This place is famous for its exceptional architecture and aesthetic beauty, with its brick-red color and grand design which makes the Sadar Manzil look alluring. It is elegant in architecture and stately in appearance.
The entrance of this former hall of public audience is marked with a massive wooden door, which leads to a smaller main gate. The first floor of the main gate has a huge terrace balcony. The main gate opens into a large courtyard, center of which is marked with a beautiful fountain and surrounded by a garden and ahead it is a large podium, which once used to be the seat of the ruler. Windows have been built on each side of the stage for the royal women to watch the court proceedings. This historical building of the city of lakes will soon become a heritage site.
Time: Open always even on public holidays from 8.00 AM - 6.30 AM(next day).
Address: Nakkar Khana, Near Gohar Mahal, Peer Gate Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462001
Tuesday, 27 October 2015
My reason to choose Truecaller
- Truecaller identify unknown incoming calls and spam calls even if we don’t have their number in our phone-book . It helps me to block unwanted calls from spam callers and telemarketers which I don’t want to receive through a community based spam list. So Truecaller has more than 150 million users worldwide.
- Often we have missed calls of unknown numbers and to find whether the call was important or not we have no other choice than call back, sometimes it would be a spam call. Through Truecaller help we can search for any number in the world to identify the user whom the number belongs to, so we know who it is before the call back.
- Truecaller has new transliteration feature for non-English speaking set of users, by bringing Hindi Caller ID which makes the app even more convenient and user friendly. To activate this new feature we have to go to the settings and enable the Hindi language option. After this the next call will be available in Hindi.It is available on all Android devices that run Truecaller version 6.10 onward. This feature will be a help to most of the Hindi speaking users.
- Truecaller ' Tagging ' feature is the newest and fastest way for Truecaller user to create the most accurate information about numbers. Through this feature we are able to tag a contact based on a broad range of categories such as Transportation, Banking, or Restaurant, making it even easier to ID our cab driver or our bank. When we look at the profile of a number on our Android, we will see the option to tag. Chose the tag that best suits the topic of why the number would be calling. For example, if it is a cab calling to confirm your reservations, you might tag it in the Transportation category.
To know about 5 Benefits to know about #Truecaller click : http://dekhomerabhopal.blogspot.in/2015/05/a-proud-moment.html
7 Reasons to use Truecaller - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut4QCdFN4K4&feature=youtu.be
Saturday, 23 May 2015
5 Benefits to know about #Truecaller
Truecaller is transforming the phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. Its main purposes is to help protect your phone number and let you have control of your information that is connected with your number. The 5 Benefits of Truecaller are:
4. Trace the Mobile Number - Identifying a number has never been so fast, and easy. Android users now can be browsing anywhere on their phone, copy a phone number, and Truecaller will instantly try to identify the number and give easy access to calling or texting.
- Automatically Block Out Top Spammers or Maintain Personal Spam List For Harassing Numbers- If a Truecaller user in India blocks a number that same number will be flagged as spam if a user in New York gets a call from that specific number. If it gets flagged enough times by Truecaller users, it will end up on the Top Spammer List and automatically blocked for all 100 million users.
- Verified Badge - When a user sets up their Truecaller profile with their true name, if Truecaller's intelligent technology agrees with the name, the user will be rewarded with a Verified Badge that is shown on their profile when they call, or with reverse number lookup. This alerts other users that the name shown is a real name. This will increase the trust that 'you are who you say you are.'
- Truemessenger - Everyone has experienced a texting mistake, or even been victim to auto-correct. Being able to undo messages has been available in email and social media, which makes it relevant in today’s way of communicating. In Truemessenger, you can easily identify who you are texting with, so of course it is important to cover all aspects of communication by adding an undo send option for your texts.
Truedialer - Truedialer’s newest feature on Android will serve as your new personal assistant by allowing you to switch on an indicator to let other Truedialer users know that you are unavailable to take a call. The app will be able to sync with your calendar to lessen the effort on your side for when to put on the red light. But what if you are on a call already? Well, Truedialer can also indicate that too, or if you have decided to put your phone on silent. Your friends, family, and services can then choose to be notified when you are available again, or to send you a message.
Thursday, 16 April 2015
Intelligent ads in sea of #CrashThePepsiIPLThis Pepsi IPL, it's not just about cricket. It's time to crash with your own created ad! Make your own Pepsi ad & if it's chosen, it could play on TV during Pepsi IPL! And hey, it doesn't end here… Even if you're chosen as a finalist, you stand a chance of winning a prize amount of Rs.1 lakh! So what are you waiting for guys? Wear your thinking caps and start creating your creative ad, show the world your own Pepsi ad. Like Pepsi prove that you believe in Oh Yes Abhi!
Some of the Intelligent ads in sea of #CrashThePepsiIPL are as follows :
1. Pepsi Man , By Bhupendra PrasadHere is the link -
It was a smart and an intelligent ad. The best part of it was its creativity and its excellent approach of making this ad different from others. This ad was an eye-catcher since it drags once attention automatically. As by the title Pepsi Man the advertisement gave life to Pepsi as human being.
2. FEEL LIKE WINNER , By Rahul Rajesh GorHere is the link -
It was a nice ad since it suits the theme #CrashThePepsiIPL. As for Diwali we choose ads with crackers or 'diyas' and Holi we choose ads with Colours likewise this ad suits with IPL. The title fits the advertisement.
3. Refresh Recharge Restart , By Vinaykumar
Here is the link -
This was a Superb ad as in day-to -day life we go through many problems. The most hurting one would be these two that is when your relationship ends in a message and when your fired from your job. Like a magic your worst day become the best day of your life. As go by the title really all that one needs when one is feeling down is to Refresh, Recharge and Restart , we know that for that Pepsi is best.
4. The Big Fat Menu , By Gaurav ManeHere is the link -
This ad can be described by three words that is Simple, Cute and Funny ad. This one was not only funniest and craziest but the best ads about which everyone used to brag about. The title was appropriate one for the advertisement.
5. Winner - Served , By Nikita DeshpandeHere is the link -
You can win too, all you have to do is "Check out the #CrashThePepsiIPL videos & participate in the activity at BlogAdda." Now what are you waiting for make your own Hitlist with #CrashThePepsiIPL.
Wednesday, 8 April 2015
*~ Prize Winning Blog ~*
Best Pepsi Funny Commercials with Celebs that made you ROFLI am joining in on all the Pepsi IPL action in my own style with the #CrashThePepsiIPL activity at BlogAdda. Here is the best Pepsi advertisements starring celebrities which had made you ROFL, these are one of the best advertisement which were not only funniest and craziest but the best ads about which everyone used to brag about. These advertisements don't need a mind to judge it but it needs only a heart to enjoy it and laugh aloud.
1. Do you remember Shahrukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Ajay Jadeja and Rahul Dravid Pepsi Ad ?Pepsi starring God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar, Greatest Batsmen in the History of Cricket Rahul Dravid,Exuberant Batsman Ajay Jadeja with King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan.
Shahrukh is craving for Pepsi in this really funny ad. He sees Pepsi going inside a stadium. The security guard tell him that the entry is for players only. So Shahrukh dresses up like sachin, wears a wig and reaches the dressing room. He meets Agarkar and Ajay Jadeja but before they recognise him, he runs away. He meets Dravid and calls him Saurabh.As he gets to pick a Pepsi up, Azhar approaches him and tells him that its his turn to bat. He finally meets Sachin who snatches Pepsi from him and walks away.
MY OPINION - According to ad Tagline should be "Yeh Dil Manage More" .
|Shahrukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Ajay Jadeja and Rahul Dravid Pepsi Ad|
2. Did you forget Deepika Padukone,Ranbir Kapoor and Shahrukh Khan in Youngistan ?The Youngistan campaign with the hot Ranbir Kapoor and Sexy Deepika Padukone along with Super Star Shah Rukh Khan.
Ranbir Kapoor while dropping Deepika asks if she has a Pepsi in her room. She says, she does have one but he needs to watch out for her brother – Shah Rukh. Tempted to get the Pepsi, he climbs up Deepika’s balcony; however Ranbir slips with a satellite dish in hand. He is stopped by the science freak Shah Rukh, to save himself he looks at a Pepsi banner and says he is an alien from a planet called Youngistan with a mission of protecting his sister, Deepika. A science geek, Shah Rukh believes him and makes him Deepika’s bodyguard. Ranbir gets an access to Deepika’s room and his Pepsi . So, Mission accomplished.
MY OPINION - According to ad Tagline should be "Yeh Hai Dimaag Meri Jaan" .
|Deepika Padukone,Ranbir Kapoor and Shahrukh Khan Pepsi Ad|
3. Did you saw Stars of Cricket - MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina and Unmukt Chand craving for Pepsi ?"Oh Yes Abhi!” Pepsi campaign focusing on youth.
The commercial shows face off between Unmukt Chand and the Captain of the Indian Cricket MS Dhoni along with Heart throb Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina. In this Ad Unmukt truly reflects Pepsi’s youthful, irreverent attitude with Oh Yes Abhi spirit and confidence that he will lead the next-generation of players who personify the same philosophy. In this Ad Unmukt Chand, in his cool look is shown waiting impatiently, all anxious to get hold of a Pepsi bottle; while MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina are also waiting to get their hands on it. What we see next is an entertaining war of words between them.
MY OPINION - According to ad Tagline should be "Oh Yes, Nahi" .
|Stars of Cricket - MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina and Unmukt Chand in Pepsi Ad|
4. Did you watch the Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi featuring Pepsi Ad ?Pepsi Advertisement starring Legendary actor (Angry Young Man) Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi getting funny.
Amitabh as a ferryman and Arshad who is transporting a crate of Pepsi. Amitabh gets innovative and tries to distract Arshad to get a bottle of refreshing Pepsi.
MY OPINION - According to ad Tagline should be "Yeh Pyaas Padi Bhari" .
|Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi featuring Pepsi Ad|
This Pepsi IPL, it's not just about cricket. It's time to crash with your own created ad! Make your own Pepsi ad & if it's chosen, it could play on TV during Pepsi IPL! And hey, it doesn't end here… Even if you're chosen as a finalist, you stand a chance of winning a prize amount of Rs.1 lakh! So what are you waiting for guys? Wear your thinking hats and start creating your creative ad, show the world your own Pepsi ad. Like Pepsi prove that you believe in Oh Yes Abhi!
Here is the Link of winners in #CrashThePepsiIPL contest